Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
The ceramic PTC thermistor will help to keep the temperature constant when it heats up to the desired temperature.
The temperature is adjustable between 100°C/212°F and 220°C/428°F. The speed at which the glue flows depends on the temperature. A small flat-bladed screwdriver may be needed to change the temperature dial.
Interchangeable Copper Nozzles
The diameter of the nozzle is about 13mm, orifice diameter is 3mm, length of whole nozzle is about 23mm and you can change to the longer one for different use. The copper nozzle has better thermostability than other nozzles.
1. Use 10.8mm-11.8mm diameter glue sticks. The glue gun may be damaged using wrong sizes.
2. Turn off glue gun if it's not being used for 15min. or more. This is to avoid the melting glue from recirculating and causing damage to the gun.
3. A light smoke may appear with first use. This is normal and it will disappear within about 10min.
4. Do not remove a glue stick from a cold gun.
5. It is normal for some glue to flow out for a few seconds after each use. This is due to the inertial pressure from the trigger mechanism.
Sign up for a FREE Glue Guide Chart.
20 adhesives x 15 types of plastic.