DSR-5/Re-mov contains less than 1% HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants), will not harm most surfaces and is safer than most solvents with regard to skin contact, harmful vapors, and flammability.
* polyurethane adhesives & caulking (uncured or cured) fire barrier sealant
* gaskets, waterproofing, lubricants & protective coatings
* glue residue from most types of adhesive, tapes, labels, stickers
* decals from equipment, books and binders, etc.
* safely removes silicone, polyurethane foam and adhesives from your hands, tools and equipment
* tape, Double-sided tape, carpet adhesives and tape residue from floors or anywhere else
* Blue Max® and other protective films
* adhesives and chewing gum from carpets, upholstery, clothing and even hair
* silicone residue from glass and Plexiglas (cured or uncured)
* paper or plastic protective coating from Lexan® sheets
* polyurethane Expanding Foams
* contact adhesives
* Liquid Nails®
* insulation foam
* water-proofing materials
* ski wax, candle wax
* grease, tar, tree sap
DSR-5/Re-mov will not dissolve, harm, or denature silicone or polyurethane caulking if left standing and not worked.
* Autobody finishes
* Cultured marble
* Fine Furniture
* Gel coat
* Metals of all types
* Paint: latex or oil
* Reflective glass
* Tiles: ceramic or linoleum
* Urethane finish
Sign up for a FREE Glue Guide Chart.
20 adhesives x 15 types of plastic.